HALO Jefferson City is looking for a new Residential Supervisor (House Mom) at the HALO Home. Please review the following job details and qualifications.
The Residential Supervisor will focus on the HALO Housing Program. The most basic of each of these areas are outlined below:
- Ensure that all residents and their dependents are safe and compliant to all policies outlined in the handbook
- Work closely with Lead Residential Supervisor to assist in case management for residents
- Keep reports on individual progress of residents
- Actively engage with residents and their dependents and form trusting relationships with them. Be available to assist residents as needed
- Assist in maintaining and enforcing the HALO Disciplinary Point System for all residents. Conduct periodic room checks
- Should a resident break any rule(s) or an emergency situation occur the Residential Supervisor will report that to the Lead Residential Supervisor and take the proper steps outlined in the Policy Handbook
- Respond to emergencies
- Utilize security system to monitor safety. Make rounds throughout building throughout the evening, ensuring alarm remains set and doors and windows all remain secured.
- Assist in the basic needs around the building such as cleaning main areas
- Assist with office administrative tasks as needed
- Strong organizational skills, relationship building, teamwork and social skills for working with residents and community members is required.
- Must be a responsible, mature individual of reputable character who exercise sound judgment, and displays the capacity to provide good care and supervision of youth
- Prior experience in counseling, or working with at-risk youth is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
For more information or to be considered for the position, please send resume and cover letter to Suzanne Wilson, Jefferson City Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (573) 680-4058 with questions. For more information about HALO visit www.haloworldwide.org. (halojeffcity.org)