In honor of International Women's Day, Moroccanoil hosted a special luncheon in New York City. Eight notable women were chosen to attend this event, two of which were our very own Founder Rebecca Welsh and COO Nicole Gerken.
The purpose of this luncheon was to discuss how each woman has used her own voice to overcome obstacles and pursue achievements, and ultimately how they've been able to encourage others.
It was a powerful event because it showcased how each woman, no matter her field or area of expertise, can use her own unique talents and voice to uplift others.
The other notable women invited to this special event:
- Carmen Tal, Moroccanoil Co-Founder
- Bee Shapiro, Beauty Writer, The New York Times
- Lilliana Vazquez, Correspondent, NBC's The Today Show, Access Hollywood, and Amazon TV & Founder, TESORO Collective
- Lola Ogunnaike, Features and Entertainment Journalist and Anchor, People TV
- Melissa Wood-Tepperberg, Wellness Influencer
- Raakhee Mirchandani, Editor-in-Chief, Moneyish/MarketWatch