Jump on board. You will never look at life the same. (in a great way).
- Communicate all pertinent information with HALO Headquarters on a timely basis
- Create detailed home updates to share with supporters and donors
- Oversee home budgets and funding distribution
- Manage mentors residing in the home(s) in addition to any HALO employees and volunteers
- Maintain positive relationships with local organizations in partnerships with The HALO Foundation
- Assess growth opportunities through new programs and projects
- Ensure that each home is in compliance with HALO standards
- Evaluate processes and procedures for resettlement of youth residing in HALO supported homes.
- Research tools and software to track and measure program success
- Research and report on poverty trends, statistics, political and social changes in the area, reporting to HALO how these factors can impact HALO in programming
- Observe and evaluate needs in the community and in HALO programs, identifying new programming possibilities
- Implement new partnerships and programming as needed
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to Lacy Voight at lacyvoight@haloworldwide.
Update: This position is no longer available. Thanks so much for your interest.