Thank you for your interest in helping one more child spend one less day alone. Each year, over 200 people give their time and talents to HALO. We would love to have you as part of the HALO Family.
Below are the steps you will need to take to start your volunteer journey with us:
• Fill out the Volunteer Form for the branch you are interested in learning more about. Please allow up to two business days for your interest form to be processed.
o New York
• If you are interested in volunteering in Kansas City or Jefferson City the next step will be signing up for a Volunteer Information Orientation. Upon finishing your Volunteer Form, you will be able to sign up for the date that works best for your schedule.
• If you are interested in volunteering in New York, a HALO representative will reach out to you within 2 business days highlighting the next steps.
In the meantime you can help HALO in a few different ways.
• Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
• Join the Meal Train and provide meals at HALO workshops. You can sign up here.
• Collect emergency items like hygienic supplies, food and clothing for our PowerPacks that we give out to our kids. A full list of items are here.
• Request a ChangeThatCounts Change Box. One quarter provides a warm meal for a HALO child. Our goal is to raise $125,000 each year for this initiative. Details here.
• Facebook fundraisers and choosing The HALO Foundation though the AmazonSmile program are also incredibly helpful!